June 18, 2012

Complete disaster....

I started assembling and sewing my capri pant (age 4) tonight.
I was about to stitch the very last part when I realised that there was a problem. The last pieces did not match at all (at least 1 inch difference on each leg...).
I checked all the parts to try to identify where the problem was coming from... but in vain!!!
And it was getting to late to be able to think properly. So, I started unstitching with my new best friend, the seam ripper.

seam ripper

I took the assembling instructions to show to Mylene tomorrow. She will certainly have a clue.
I knew this was going to happen to me one day and it was tonight. First of many times I guess.
Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment